“I never like to sell a new innovative product without seeing first-hand what it’s like,” said Helen. “So this week we tried out a new type of fixing underlay for vinyl tiles on my new kitchen floor.
“We had a dilemma the old kitchen floor was a luxury vinyl tile (LVT) but we had just redecorated and decided a change would be nice. But like most people the idea of taking up the old and re-screeding over the glue etc. filled me with dismay as it was so nearly finished. I really didn’t want all that upheaval.
“Then along came our Moduleo rep Mat with the perfect solution “Xtrafloor Flex Pro” – a sticky mat like underlay that rolls out over the old flooring and you simply stick the new LVT flooring onto it.
“Must be a catch I thought, maybe it moves around a bit, how good was the glue – would it hold, is it hard to use?
“Well I can safely say I haven’t found a catch yet but there are an awful lot of positives!”
7 big benefits of Xtrafloor Flex Pro:
- No re-screeding necessary or uplift of the old tiles (please note this is not always the case it depends on the type of flooring you have down)
- Only 1.8 mm deep so no huge height difference involved in laying it
- No messy adhesive
- Improved sound insulating
- Ok in higher temperature environments such as conservatories
- You can walk on it straight away
- You could if you needed to just pull the flooring back up – it just peels away from the sub-floor without any damage
Take a look a look at the pictures of our fitting team installing Helen’s new kitchen floor. (The tiles are “Xtrafloor Flex Pro” - Moduleo’s Impress range in “Castle Oak 55236”.)
We hope you agree that it looks fantastic!
Are you thinking of replacing your flooring? Pop in and take a look at our range of vinyl tiles – you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the quality and styles available. We know from first-hand experience!