Feel-Good FlooringPublished 17/06/2016Does your job involve long periods of standing?
Maybe there is a risk of breakages or wet floors?
Kitchens, bars, waiting areas, entrances… the right flooring can increase comfort and prevent health risks.
Anti-fatigue and duckboard matting can make a huge difference when it comes to the health and safety of employees… and of your customers too. Interiors Monthly reports that benefits include:
- Improving circulation as muscles are more inclined to contract and expand.
- Helping keep feet away from hard, wet or damp floors.
- Reducing the risk of back complaints due to the rubber/vinyl resilience.
- Minimising strain on knees and other joints such as ankles
- Protecting against tired feet
- Reducing breakages, e.g. glassware
It’s amazing that our flooring can make such a difference to our health!
The right choice of flooring will suit:
- The purpose of your room
- Anticipated wear
There’s a lot consider but the right solution can always be found.
The team at Charles Wilson Carpets is very experienced at recommending, supplying and fitting commercial flooring - indoors and outside.
We’ve even laid flooring in Hitchin town centre for the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee visit!