Moduleo designer vinyl tiles are luxurious, hard wearing… and colourful!
Moduleo vinyl tiles are taking the interior design and home market by storm. The Moduleo name is heard more and more often. We thought you might like to know a little more about this type of flooring…
Luxury Vinyl Tiles or LVT’s are essentially like a hard version of your traditional sheet vinyl. As they are basically solid, they offer a far superior durability and life span.
They are made up of several layers:
- Bottom layer – water tight and sound insulating baked layer
- 2 layers of glass fibre to reduce shrinking or expansion
- A pressure layer
- A realistic printed image i.e. wood, stone, slate
- Wear layer – to protect the design often with texture to give a more natural feel
Why choose Moduleo?
- Water and slip resistant
- Good acoustic insulation
- Low maintenance
- Mark & stain resistant
- Minimal indentation i.e. heels
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- Brilliant HD images
- Natural look & feel
- Great for air quality
- Great Warranties up to 20 years (domestic)
Take a look at some of these:
Drop in to our Hitchin store to see the fantastic new colours and designs from smoky grey woods or warm oaks, to stunning ultra modern concrete effect or subtle stones and slates. See you soon!