In recent years Charles Wilson has been proud to be a finalist and winner of several awards. But what does that mean for you and for us as a business?
It was only when a friend from a marketing firm said “do you realise that you give great service and look what you’ve achieved in over the years, you should shout about it?” that we even considered the value and prestige of being an award winner.
It would appear quite a lot of people are impressed by how we work, including press, suppliers but most importantly our existing and potential customers!
We only entered awards that we consider important to our clients, such as:
- Federation of Small Business (well known and a mark of respectability)
- Archant Business Awards (our local newspaper group and known by our customers)
- The Family Business Awards (very new but with previous winners such as Michel Roux Jnr it carries a certain gravitas!)
- customer satisfaction
- financial achievements
- potential for the future
- innovation for our customers
There is no doubt that our awards have raised awareness of our family firm both locally and nationally. It’s recognition that money simply can’t buy. Unlike an advert it backs up that what we claim is true. We have been independently checked on your behalf! Importantly, the awards process make us take stock, look at the business through someone else’s eyes and to see where we can improve things for you in the future.
Currently we are:
Winners: Customer Service & also N.Herts Business of the Year
- Federation of Small Businesses' Awards 2013
Finalists: Customer Service & also Small Business of the Year
- Archant Newspaper Awards 2013
Runners Up: Customer First - Red Ribbon Awards 2014
We hope our awards help give you the confidence in us and our service.